Established in 1876
Guthrie Jones and Jones solicitors in North Wales was established in 1876 when John Roberts Jones amalgamated his practice in Bala with the Dolgellau firm, R Guthrie Jones.
Following the inception of the firm there have been four generations of solicitors from John Roberts Jones’ family, Nansi Roberts Thirsk being the most recent.
Guthrie Jones and Jones incorporated the firm of Hugh J Rowlands and Co. based in Barmouth Gwynedd in the mid-1980’s
This purpose of this website is to provide clear information about our legal services. We worked with DoodleIT to achieve this who provided us with a multilingual website design service.