Whether you are buying, selling or leasing commercial property, we can guide you through the complexity of the conveyancing process. We are able to offer you practical advice to ensure your transaction runs smoothly and efficiently.
We Deal With All Aspects Of The Commercial Property Market Including:
- buying and selling small and large scale commercial property and agricultural land
- biuying and selling land for development
- commercial leases including all matters relating to landlord and tenant law
- re-mortgaging commercial property
- agricultural tenancies and sales and purchases
- buying and selling fishing vessels
We will take you step by step through the process with one-to-one contact with our solicitors so as to avoid delays and make sure that you know what is happening at all times. We place strong emphasis on communication and we will take time to explain in plain language each phase of the transaction.
We will also be happy to assist you with general enquiries that you may have and we encourage you to give our offices a call.
We are proud to be one of the few North Wales firms ratified by the Law Society as a member of their Conveyancing Quality Scheme.